Demet Özdemir – Wiki, Bio, Height, Movie, Weight, Boyfriends, Family, Relationships, Interesting Facts, Career, Awards, Biography, Shows, and More
Demet Özdemir is a Turkish actress, model, and dancer who was born on 26 February 1992. Demet was born in İzmit, Turkey, and she is currently living there. Before acting, Demet worked as a backup dancer for Bengü Erden, a Turkish singer. Her zodiac sign is Pisces. Demet’s family’s financial condition was not so strong while she was a kid. So, she had to drop out of school. She started her schooling at Evening High School. Demet then studied theatre from Şahika Tekand Studio Oyuncuları, Turkey for two years.
Height – 1.7 m (in meters), 5’6” (in feet inches)
Weight- 50 kg (in kilogram), 121 lbs
Eye Color- Brown
Hair Color – Black
Demet Özdemir was born and brought up in Turkey. Demet’s mother’s name is Ayşen Şener. Demet has two siblings, her sister’s name is Derya Özdemir and her brother’s name is Volkan Özdemir. Ozdemir is the youngest of three children. Demet Özdemir moved to Istanbul with her mother and siblings after the divorce of her parents. She was just seven years old when her parents divorced. Demet Özdemir’s grandmother is a Bulgarian Turk who immigrated from Bulgaria to Turkey. Her grandmother, along with her brother, immigrated to Germany later. Demet Özdemir is currently living in Turkey and working actively.
Demet Özdemir was in a relationship with Yusuf Çim, a Turkish singer, actor, TV presenter, and model. She was also rumored to be in a relationship with Seçkin Özdemir, a Turkish actor and former TV presenter, radio personality, and disc jockey. Her most popular relationship was with Can Yaman, a Turkish actor, model, and lawyer.
Here’s the list of all rumored boyfriends of Demet Özdemir:
1. Lider Sahin – A Popular Turkish Actor
2. Furkan Palali – Turkish Actor
3. Seçkin Özdemir – Turkish Actor and Former TV Presenter
4. Efe Duru – Turkish Businessman
5. Oğuzhan Özyakup – Turkish Footballer
6. Ekin Mert Daymaz – Turkish Model and Actor
7. Can Yaman – Turkish Model, Actor, and Lawyer
8. Kaan Yildirim – Turkish Actor
9. Yusuf Çim – Turkish Singer, Actor, Model, and TV Presenter
10. Oğuzhan Koç – Turkish Singer
Demet Özdemir started her career as a backup dancer for Bengü Erden, who is a Turkish singer. Later she joined the dance group of Efes Kızlari.
Demet Özdemir then appeared on Mustafa Sandal’s music video, “Ateş Et Ve Unut” (Shoot and Forget).
Soon after Demet was seen in this music video, Demet got her first casting for Fox’s new series, ‘Sana Bir Sır Vereceğim,’ (I’ll Give You a Secret) as role name Aylin opposite actor, Ekin Koç. The TV show was released on 5 July 2013. The series got popular in Turkey and in different locations across the world.
Demet Özdemir later appeared in Kurt Seyit ve Şura, released on 4 March 2014. Demet played the character named Alina “Alya” Sokolova. After that Demet Özdemir played the role of ‘Demet’ in the movie, Tut Sözünü meaning Keep Your Promise (2015) opposite Kemal Uçar. Demet Özdemir played the character role of ‘Asli’ in the Turkish TV Show Cilek Kokusu (Strawberry Smell) released on 24 June 2015. After that, Demet Özdemir was also seen in the music video, “Hodri Meydan”, Bengü’s fifth single, was released on 4 March 2016 by DMC.
Demet Özdemir appeared in the lead role in the Turkish Drama Television series, No: 309 released on 1 June 2016. She played the role of Lale Yenilmez. The TV series was aired in Venezuela, Hungary, and Paraguay.
From 2018 to 2019, Demet Özdemir played the lead role name, ‘Sanem’ in the Turkish romantic comedy series, ‘Erkenci Kuş‘ meaning ‘Early Bird’ and English titled, ‘Day Dreamer,’ opposite Can Yaman (Can Divit). The TV series got massive popularity nationwide. Both the actors got massive popularity across the globe. Demet Özdemir received ‘Best Actress Award’ in 2019 for her role in this series. Demet was even invited to a popular entertainment show, Verissimo (initially titled Verissimo) is an Italian entertainment television news program covering events and celebrities. More than 3.5 million people watched this interview.
Demet Özdemir became the brand ambassador of Pantene Turkey in the year 2019.
Demet Özdemir played the lead role ‘Zeynep’ in My Home My Destiny (Doğduğun Ev Kaderindir) opposite İbrahim Çelikkol from 2019 to 2021. The series is produced by OGM Pictures and premieres on TV8 on 25 December 2019.
In an interview, when Demet was asked about her role in ‘Erkenci Kuş meaning ‘Early Bird’, she said:
I was a dreamer like Sanem, and this might be part of the success. I have embodied the character well.. My mother is the one who gives me the courage. Whatever I am, I truly owe her.”
Demet Özdemir has appeared in different commercials, including Pegasus Airlines Reklamı in 2012. In 2015, Demet appeared in Fresh Company Markasının Reklam Yüzü.
Demet Özdemir appeared in a ‘Garnier’ commercial as a brand ambassador in 2017. In 2019, she appeared as a brand ambassador in Pantene ad.
👉🏻 Related Read
Interesting Facts About Demet Özdemir
1. Demet Özdemir is a Turkish actor, model, comedian, and dancer, who got massive popularity in her acting career after Turkish television series, Erkenci Kuş that aired on Star TV from June 26, 2018, to August 6, 2019.
2. Demet loves reading books, and it is one of her favorite pastimes.
3. She is an avid animal lover and owns cats and dogs.
4. Demet Özdemir loves swimming and gets into the water whenever she has time.
5. Demet is a fitness freak – she dances, gym, and does various other fitness-related activities to keep herself in shape.
6. Demet Özdemir also loves skating and takes time out of her busy schedule to do it whenever possible.
7. She is a famous Turkish actor and model and has appeared on multiple magazine covers to date.
8. Demet is a super stylish actress, who loves to wear trendy outfits and often flaunts them on her social media accounts.
9. Demet Özdemir is the brand ambassador of Pantene Turkey.
10. Demet drinks occasionally with her friends and family.
🔥 TRENDING 🔥