Sidharth Anand: Wiki, Biography, Age, Height, Weight, Wife, Movies, Parents, School, Father, Career, Affairs, Interesting Facts, Hometown
Date Of Birth:
Place Of Birth:
Sidharth Anand Kumar is a filmmaker, executive producer, screenwriter, and creative director in the 90 billion Indian film industry. He is currently the CEO of Yoodlee Films, an Indian film production company with a branch in Saregama, India. Sidharth was born on 30 September 1975 and started his career as an assistant in the film ‘Kuch Khatti Kuch Meethi.’
He would have been the executive producer and associate director for various box office hits, including ‘Hum Tum’, ‘Salaam Namaste’, ‘Tara Rum Pum’, ‘Bachna Ae Haseeno’, and many others. He has written screenplays for his movies in addition to directing them.
Height: 5 feet 8 inches (175 cm)
Weight: 72 kg (158.4 lbs)
Eye Colour: Brown
Hair Colour: Black
Sidharth Anand comes from a filmmaking family. He is the son of Bittu Anand, who directed the famous film ‘Shahenshah’ starring Amitabh Bachchan, and the nephew of actor Tinnu Anand. However, his father incurred heavy financial losses after putting out several films. Therefore, he decided to leave the filmmaking business and start his own clothing business.
Mamta Bhatia and Siddharth have been married since 2004, and they have a son named Ranveer Anand. Mamta is the opposite of Sidharth Anand and is very grounded. He is very short-tempered, but Mamta is cool-headed and composed. Mamta goes to fix Sidharth’s impulsive actions every time.
Sidharth Anand made his Hindi film debut in 1998. He began his filmmaking career early by performing in English plays with a Delhi amateur theatre group. After finishing his secondary school at the Government Senior Secondary School in Mumbai, he enrolled in a CA Institute but later dropped out.
Sidharth Anand afterward attended Hampshire College in Massachusetts, where he studied all aspects of film production and acting. He returned to his homeland and worked in nearly every aspect of the film and television industries as an editor, cinematographer, writer, and director.
Sidharth Anand has been one of the most outstanding filmmakers of Indian Hindi cinema since 2005. His inspiration and motivation for producing and directing films or filmmaking are always his master, Mahesh Bhatt, who inspires and motivates him to create movies. He won a National Film Award for Best Urdu Feature Film.
Sidharth Anand Movies List
- 2004 – Hum Tum
- 2005 – Salaam Namaste
- 2007 – Ta Ra Rum Pum
- 2008 – Bachna Ae Haseeno
- 2010 – Anjaana Anjaani
- 2014 – Bang Bang!
- 2019 – War
- 2023 – Pathaan
- 2024 – Fighter
Interesting Facts About Sidharth Anand
1. After ‘Shahenshah,’ his father, ‘Bittu Anand,’ filmed two more films, but neither became a hit, and his father suffered losses, leading him to quit the entertainment sector and start his own garment company.
2. Tinnu Anand, a famous Indian film producer, and actor, is Sidharth Anand’s uncle. He works in Hindi, Telugu and Tamil movies as an actor, director, writer, and producer.
3. Sidharth completed the company secretaryship course but left after six months. He also applied to study at the ‘University of Texas’ in Austin but changed his decision at the last minute and did not attend.
4. Sidharth began his career as an assistant director in 2001 when his father suffered a heart attack and died.
5. In 2005, he made his directorial debut with ‘Salaam Namaste,’ starring Saif Ali Khan and Preity Zinta. He also made a significant contribution to the film.
6. He signed an agreement with ‘Yash Raj Films’ and worked on three films with them: ‘Salaam Namaste’ (2005), ‘Ta Ra Rum Pum’ (2007), and ‘Bachna Ae Haseeno’ (2008). (2008).
7. He has a fantastic rapport with music composer Vishal-Shekhar since they collaborated on his first four films and all of their successful albums.
8. The actor is a rigorous and short-tempered man. He switched off his and his crew members’ mobile phones during film production to film the movie without disrupting the studio.
The creative filmmaker is now working on his film ‘Pathaan’, which features Shahrukh Khan, John Abraham, and Deepika Padukone. Pathaan is a 2023 Indian Hindi-language action thriller film written and directed by Siddharth Anand and produced by Aditya Chopra under his production company, Yash Raj Films.
Choose to stay updated with us for more actor profiles like this.
- Zachary Coffin has a story about how he entered Bollywood and he got all those big projects. Read all about him here!
- You have seen him on OK Tested videos (It’s time you know more about him). Read everything about him right here!
- Mithilesh Patankar aka MythPat is a renowned name in the world of YouTube. Want to know who he is and what he does? Read all about him right here..
- Ravi Kumar S – The New CEO of Cognizant has a journey to share with us. Here’s everything you want to know about him.
- YouTube Anchor and Video Producer, Kaustubh Chaturvedi’s entire biography is right here. Do click and read it now.
- Know it all about Prince Oak Oakleyski right now! Click here to read…