Karan Boolani (Rhea Kapoor Husband)- Wiki, Bio, Height, Family, Facts, Career, Biography
Karan Boolani is an Indian filmmaker and producer recently married to Rhea Kapoor, sister of Bollywood actress Sonam Kapoor. He was born on October 5 in his hometown South Bombay, India. Karan Boolani has worked as an assistant director in the movie, Aisha, which was produced by Rhea Kapoor and Anil Kapoor in 2010. Karan is Sindhi and follows Hinduism. His zodiac sign is Libra.
Height – 5’10” (in feet inches), 177 cm (in centimeter), 1.77 m (in meter)
Hair Color – Black
Eye Color – Black
Karan Boolani was born into a Sindhi family that has his father, Vijay Boolani, a businessman by profession, and his mother, Binu Boolani. He has one sibling, a younger sister, Karishma Boolani.
Karan Boolani and Rhea Kapoor were dating for around 13 years before they are married on August 14, 2021.
On Karan’s birthday last year, Rhea posted a picture of them kissing:
Happy birthday to my growing-up partner, the relief that if I never do anything right in my life again I got the most important thing right, to the reason I got a head start to being myself, truly, the love of my life. 13 years of you is not even close to enough. I feel like we just met and I’ve known you forever. #myman(sic).”
Karan Boolani is an Indian filmmaker and producer, who worked as an assistant director for the movie, Aisha (2010) produced by Anil Kapoor and Rhea Kapoor. He even worked as an assistant for the movie, Wake Up Sid (2009), and in 2013, he was working as one of the directors for 24, a TV series that even starred Anil Kapoor. Apart from that, Karan has some ads directed and even a short film called The Audition. In 2018, Karan Boolani made his debut for the film which had Sonam Kapoor in the lead role. The movie has Anil Kapoor and Rhea Kapoor as producers. Karan worked with Anil Kapoor as the executive producer of a series released on Netflix called Selection Day (2018).
Interesting Facts About Karan Boolani
1. Karan Boolani thinks Indian actor, and his father-in-law, Anil Kapoor. He sees Anil Kapoor as his mentor and respects him a lot. They both share a very good bonding.
2. He even shares an amazing relationship with the rest of Rhea’s family including his brother, Arjun Kapoor, Sonam Kapoor, Anand Ahuja, and Anil Kapoor.
3. Karan is a non-vegetarian and prefers it whenever he gets a chance.
4. He loves animals, especially dogs, and even owns one.
5. Karan enjoys reading and clicking pictures. He considers himself a good photographer.
6. Boolani is fond of smoking and drinking especially when partying with his close ones.
7. Karan loves swimming and water sports.
8. He loves traveling and has been to many countries nationwide.
Karan recently got married to his girlfriend, Rhea Kapoor after dating for almost 13 long years on August 14, 2021.