Sandip Ssingh (Sushant Singh Rajput’s Friend) Wiki, Height, Age, Family, Girlfriend, Biography, And More
Sandip Ssingh is an Indian filmmaker. Reportedly, he was one of the long time friends with Late Sushant Singh Rajput.
Sandip was born in Muzaffarpur, Bihar. He completed his graduation in Journalism in 2001.
Eye Colour: Black
Hair Colour: Black
Height: 5’8” (approximately)
Parents and Siblings
He has not shared much information about his personal life on his social media accounts.
He started his career as an entertainment journalist with Times Group in 2001. He worked as a columnist Bombay Times and Navbharat Times. He got an opportunity to work as a show producer with the Times Group radio channel, Radio Mirchi. In 2005, he joined Radio City as an entertainment head. In 2007, he started working with BIG FM as national entertainment head.
In 2011, he joined Bhansali Productions, the production house of Sanjay Leela Bhansali as CEO.
In 2015, he started a film production company, Legend Global Studio. He has worked as a co-producer in the Hindi films like Rowdy Rathore (2012), Shirin Farhad Ki Toh Nikal Padi (2012), Goliyon Ki Raasleela Ram-Leela (2013), Mary Kom (2014), and Gabbar Is Back (2015).
Some of his films as a producer are Aligarh (2016), Sarbjit (2016), Bhoomi (2017), and PM Narendra Modi (2019).
He has worked as a TV producer in the TV show, Dancing Queen (2008) and co-producer in Saraswatichandra (2013).
Some Interesting Facts About Sandip Ssingh
- Due to his poor financial conditions, he was not able to complete his education. Reportedly, he used to take tuitions and sell ice cream for income, and with his savings, he continued his studies.
- His hobbies include watching movies and hanging out with friends.
- The TV actress, Mouni Roy is one of her best friends.
- He lent his voice for the song ‘Namo Namo’ from the Hindi film, ‘PM Narendra Modi’ (2019).
- As per his interview, he was the first person to reach at the residence of Sushant Singh Rajput, where Sushant was found dead on 14 June 2020.
- While talking to a reporter, Sandip said,
We all go through ups and downs, I’ve also been under depression for not being able to make the film I wanted to till now. Par yeh galat raasta chuna usne. Wish he spoke to me once. Whether in career, family, relationship or friendship, they want things to happen quickly. Sushant is gone and it’s been a difficult time for his family. But the way many are exploring theories around his death, it seems they already know why this happened. Neither his family nor I know what has actually happened. Police is investigating, let them find out the truth. There are many who understood where I was coming from and there are many who have disagreed. Whatever I said came from my heart. Sushant and Ankita were made for each other. I feel it’s better to concentrate on the positives right now.”