Prajakta Koli (YouTuber) Wiki, Height, Age, Family, Boyfriend, Biography, And More
Prajakta Koli is a popular Indian YouTuber and a radio jockey. She has a popular YouTube channel ‘MostlySane’ and has more than 5 million subscribers.
She was born on 27 June 1993; age 27 years in 2020 in Mumbai. She did her schooling from Vasant Vihar High School, Thane. She graduated in Mass Media from Kelkar College in Mulund, Mumbai.
Eye Colour: Brown
Hair Colour: Black
Height: 5’ 4” (approximately)
Parents and Siblings
Prajakta was born in a Maharashtrian family. Her father’s name is Manoj Koli, and her mother’s name is Archana Koli. She is the only child of her parents.
In an interview, where she was invited with another famous Indian YouTuber, Bhuvan Bam revealed that she is dating a guy who is a lawyer. Her boyfriend’s name is Vrishank Khanal, and the couple is dating for nine years.
She started her career as an intern radio jockey at Fever 104 FM radio station in Mumbai. In 2015, she started her own YouTube channel, MostlySane. She has made collab videos with many famous Bollywood actors including Kareena Kapoor Khan, Nawazuddin Siddiqui, and Vicky Kaushal. She has become one of the top Indian YouTubers along with other YouTubers, including CarryMinati, Bhuvan Bam, Harsh Beniwal and many more.
In 2017, she made her singing debut with the song, ‘Shameless.’ She has lent her voice for Hindi songs like “No Offence” (2018) and “Yeh Diss Gaana Hai” (2020).
In 2020, she started a YouTube show, ‘Pretty Fit’ and invited many Indian celebrities on her show including Kareena Kapoor, Neha Kakkar, Sanya Malhotra, and Sumukhi Suresh.
She acted in the short film, ‘Khayali Pulao’ in 2020, based on female empowerment in rural Haryana.
In the same year, she was roped in to act in the Netflix web-series, ‘Mismatched.’
Some Interesting Facts About Prajakta Koli
- She has performed in YouTube Fan Fest in 2018 and 2019 in Delhi and Mumbai respectively.
- She was featured in a national TV commercial for WhatsApp in December 2018.
- In 2019, she was listed in Forbes’ 30 under 30, Outlook Business Magazine’s list of Women of Worth, Entrepreneur India’s list of 35 under 35, and has also won Cosmopolitan’s YouTuber of the Year award.
- In January 2020, she was listed in “Cool list” of Grazia India.
- She was featured on the cover of the magazine BW Businessworld as one of the Most Influential Women’s in 2020.
- Prajakta has been associated with various social campaigns, including #iPledgeToBeMe, #GirlsCount, The UN and Goalkeepers Initiative, Creators for Change, and The Call To Unite / Room to Read.
- She has got various tattoos inked on her body.
- In 2020, she got the opportunity to meet Michelle Obama.
- She loves to eat non-vegetarian food.
- She is very fond of reading books.
- She is lovingly called as Praju by her parents and friends.