Dolly Singh (YouTuber) Wiki, Age, Height, Boyfriend, Family, Biography, And More
Dolly Singh is a popular Indian YouTuber. She is popular for appearing in the YouTube series, ‘South Delhi Girls.’
Dolly was born in 1993; age 27 years in 2020, in Nainital, Uttarakhand. She studied Bachelor of Arts (Hons.) in Political Science from Kirori Mal College, University of Delhi. She did Masters in Fashion Management from National Institute of Fashion Technology, Delhi.
Eye Colour: Black
Hair Colour: Dark Brown
Height: 5’7” (approximately)
Parents and Siblings
Her parents have a gift shop in Uttarakhand, ‘Apna Baazar’ and her brother works as a photographer.
She is in a relationship with Manu Chaturvedi who works as an independent legal practitioner.
She started her fashion blog, ‘Spill The Sass;’ while she was pursuing her post graduation. She has posted blogs related to beauty hacks, shopping, makeup tips and many more.
She did an internship with ‘iDiva;’ online website offering style tips, beauty tips, health, wellness etc. She got an offer from ‘iDiva’ to work as a content writer. Later, she started working as an actor in the YouTube videos of ‘iDiva.’
She acted in the video, ‘South Delhi Girls’ in which Dolly Singh and Kusha Kapila appeared and got immense popularity with it. She has also interviewed many Bollywood celebrities in her talk show series in which she played the character of ‘Raju Ki Mummy.’
Some Interesting Facts About Dolly Singh
- Dolly loves to eat non-vegetarian food.
- In an interview, she said that in her childhood her family’s financial condition was not good.
- She failed to clear the MBA entrance exam of Kirori Mal College, but later, she appeared for NIFT entrance exam and scored an all India rank no. 3.
- In an interview, she said that she was was bullied during her school life, for being skinny and having a dark skin complexion.
- She loves animals and has a pet dog.
- She drinks alcohol at various occasions.
- The popular Indian YouTuber, Komal Pandey is one of her best friends.
- In 2019, she appeared in TedX talk India.
- In 2020, she bought a house of her own which she gifted to her parents.