Abhilasha Patil Wiki, Bio, Height, Weight, Family, Interesting Facts, Biography, Controversy, and More
Abhilasha Patil was an Indian actress who died on 4 May 2021 due to COVID-19 complications. Abhilasha used to work majorly for Marathi movies, and she appeared in the Bollywood flick, Chhichhore, released in 2019. Abhilasha Patil was born in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India, on 21 August, and her zodiac sign is Leo. Abhilasha graduated from K. J. Somaiya College Of Arts And Commerce (Mumbai, Maharashtra, India).
Height – 5’5” (in feet inches)
Eye Color- Black
Hair Color – Black
Abhilasha Patil hasn’t shared much about her parents and siblings. Abhilasha was married and had a son, Ayush Patil.
Abhilasha Patil came into limelight in 2013 when she did a Marathi TV show, ‘Savar Re.’ Abhilasha also worked in numerous Bollywood films, including Badrinath Ki Dulhania (बद्रीनाथ की दुल्हनिया) in 2017, Chhichhore (छिछोरे) in 2019, Malaal (मलाल) in 2019, and Good Newwz (2019).
Abhilasha Patil acted in several Marathi movies as well. She appeared in ‘Te Aath Diwas’ in 2015, ‘Pipsi’ in 2018, ‘Bayko Deta Ka Bayko’ in 2020, followed by ‘Tujha Majha Arrange Marriage’ in 2021. Abhilasha was seen in a few TV advertisements like Dove and Federal Bank. Apart from this, Abhilasha Patil even worked in Telugu movies.
Interesting Facts About Abhilasha Patil
1. Abhilasha Patil was fond of acting, and she used to well research her role before performing.
2. She appeared in a few TV commercials like Dove, Federal Bank, and Mahindra Alfa.
3. Abhilasha Patil used to run her YouTube channel, titled with her name, which has approximately 88 subscribers.
4. Abhilasha mainly uploaded ‘audition videos’ on her YouYube channel, which she joined on 3 October 2011.
5. She was also seen in the advertisement of Masai Coding Classes.
Abhilasha Patil was in Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh, where she was shooting for her upcoming movie. Once she returned to her hometown (Mumbai, Maharashtra), she was tested positive for deadly COVID-19. Abhilasha Patil was taken to ICU immediately after she was tested positive and in critical condition. Abhilasha was declared dead on 4 May 2021, as she didn’t get through the complications of the COVID-19.