Tridha Choudhury (Aashram) Wiki, Age, Height, Boyfriend, Family, Biography, And More
Tridha Choudhury is an Indian TV and film actress. She is known for her role as Babita in the MX Player’s Hindi web-series, ‘Aashram.’
She was born on 22 November 1989; age 31 years in 2020 in Kolkata. She did her schooling from M. P. Birla Foundation Higher Secondary School, Kolkata. She completed her graduation in Microbiology from Scottish Church College, Kolkata.
Eye Colour- Brown
Hair Colour- Black
Height- 5′ 5″ (approximately)
Parents, Siblings, and Boyfriend
Her father, Ashish Choudhury is a training director at Niche Management Solutions. Her mother’s name is Trishna Choudhury, and Tridha does not have any sibling. She is rumoured to be in a relationship with the actor, Akash Chatterjee.
Se debuted as an actor in the Bengali film, ‘Mishawr Rawhoshyo’ in 2013. She has appeared in many Bengali films like Jodi Love Dile Na Prane (2014), Merry Christmas (2015), and ‘Shesh Theke Shuru’ (2019).
She has also acted in various Telugu and Hindi films. Her Telugu films are ‘Surya vs Surya’ (2015), ‘Manasuku Nachindi’ (2018), ‘7’ (2019), and ‘Anukunnadi Okkati Ayyandhi Okati’ (2020). She is a well known face in the world of Hindi TV serials. Some of her TV serials are ‘Dahleez’ (2016), Spotlight (2017), and Shei Je Holud Pakhi (2018).
She got very popular with the Hindi web-series like Aashram (2020) and Bandish Bandits (2020).
Some Interesting Facts About Tridha Choudhury
- She drinks alcohol occassionally while she parties with her friends.
- In 2011, she won Clean & Clear Calcutta Times Fresh Face.
- Tridha has featured in various TV advertisements.
- She is a trained dancer in the Indian classical dance form and Oriya dance.
- She loves animals and loves to spend time with her pet dog whose name is Bubbles.
- She has a soft toy, Mr. Paws and has kept Mr. Paws with her from 7th standard.