Rupal Patel (Kokila Modi) Wiki, Height, Age, Family, Husband, Children, Biography, And More
Rupal Patel is a well known Indian TV actress and is popular for playing the role of Kokila Modi in the TV serial, ‘Saath Nibhaana Saathiya’ started in 2010.
Rupal was born on 2 January 1975; age 45 years in 2020 in Mumbai. After graduating from a private college in Commerce, she joined the National School of Drama in New Delhi.
Eye Colour: Brown
Hair Colour: Black
Height: 5’ 6″ (approximately)
Parents and Siblings
In an interview, talking about her mother, she said,
My mum always taught me to never go on a wrong path come what may. Kokila Modi is similar to Rupal Patel. My mother taught me to believe in humanity. My mum has a beautiful heart and she is really innocent.”
Rupal Patel has two sisters.
Husband and Children
Her husband’s name is Radha Krishan Dutt, and the couple has a son, Harsh Patel.
She started her career as an actor in the Hindi film, ‘Mehak’ in 1985. She has appeared in various Hindi films including ‘Suraj Ka Satvan Ghoda’ (1992), ‘Papeeha’ (1993), ‘Mammo’ (1994), and ‘Samar’ (1999).
Rupal has acted in various Gujarati TV serials and theatre plays. She got immense popularity with the Star Plus’ TV serial, ‘Saath Nibhaana Saathiya’ (2010) as Kokila Modi.
In 2019, she was roped in the TV serial, Yeh Rishtey Hain Pyaar Ke; as Meenakshi Rajvansh.
Some Interesting Facts About Rupal Patel
- Rupal has started her own theatre group, Panorama Art Theatres.
- She has won many television awards for her character ‘Kokila Ben’ in the TV serial, Saath Nibhaana Saathiya.
- Patel was one of the ambassadors of the Swachhata Abhiyaan.
- She has received an appreciation letter from the Prime Minister, Narendra Modi twice for her contribution in Swachhata Abhiyaan.
- In August 2020, the music-director, Yashraj Mukhate released comic rap video in which he used the dialogue of Saath Nibhaana Saathiya. The video went viral on various social media platforms.