Ruhi Singh – Wiki, Bio, Height, Movie, Weight, Wife, Family, Miss India, Interesting Facts, Career, Awards, Biography, Web Series
Ruhi Dilip Singh is an Indian actress and model who appears in Bollywood films and television. Ruhi Singh became the ‘Femina Miss India Universal Peace and Humanity’ in 2014. Ruhi Dilip Singh started her acting career with the bollywood flick, Calendar Girls in 2015. Ruhi was born and brought up in Jaipur, Rajasthan, India. Ruhi Dilip Singh graduated from the University of Rajasthan, Jaipur, India.
Height- 5’8” (in feet inches), 1.73 m (in meters), and 173 cm (in centimeter)
Weight- 52 kgs (in kilogram), 115 lbs (in pounds)
Eye Color- Brown
Hair Color- Black
Ruhi Dilip Singh is born into a Hindu family residing in Jaipur, Rajasthan, India. Her father’s name is Dilip Singh. Ruhi Singh’s mother’s name is not known yet. Ruhi Singh currently lives in Mumbai.
Ruhi Dilip Singh always wanted to be a successful singer. She joined the modeling industry in 2011 and participated in Femina Miss India East 2011. Ruhi Singh was crowned the first runner up, and in the same year, Ruhi entered indian Princess 2011, where she was selected to represent India at the contest, Miss Model of the World, in 2011. The contest was held in China, where she was amongst the top 36 quarter-finalists.
In 2012, Ruhi Singh participated in Femina Miss India and was amongst top 10 finalists. She represented India at Miss United Nations in the same year at Miami. However, she got notable success in 2014, when she was handpicked for Femina Miss India, where she represented India at Femina Miss India Universal Peace and Humanity. Ruhi Singh was a part of the Canadian documentary, ‘The World Before Her.’ She was even named amongst the top 25 Most Desirable Women in India in 2014 by The Times of India.
Ruhi Singh made her debut with the Bollywood flick ‘Calendar Girls.’ Madhur Bhandarkar signed her almost instantly after seeing her work done in the Canadian documentary on 6 June 2014. Calendar Girls was released on 5 September 2015, and the story revolved around five girls hailing from different parts of India to pose for the annual calendar.
|Movies||Web Series||Music Videos|
|The World Before Her as herself in 2012||Spotlight in 2018 in role of Deeya Sarkar||Do Chaar Din on August 23 2016 opposite singer Rahul Vaidya|
|Calendar Girls, played the role of Mayuri Chauhan in 2015||Played ‘Riya Sharma’ in Operation Cobra in 2019||Nain Naa Jodeen in 2019 opposite Akhil Sachdeva|
|As Rhea in Ishq Forever in 2016||As Meera in Bang Baang in 2021 by ALTBalaji and ZEE5||Maangi Duaein with Mr. Faisu in 2020|
|Played ‘Janani’ in Bongu (Tamil) in 2017||In Chakravyuh as ‘Sagarika Purohit’ aired on MX Player|
|Played ‘Mohini’ in Telugu movie, Mosagallu in 2021||Runaway Lugaai in 2021|
Interesting Facts About Ruhi Singh
1. Ruhi Dilip Singh is an Indian actress and model.
2. Ruhi became the first-ever winner of Femina Miss India Universal Peace and Humanity in 2014.
3. Her favorite actor in Bollywood is Aamir Khan. And she loves watching his movies.
4. Ruhi Singh adores Kareena Kapoor, Deepika Padukone, and Priyanka Chopra.
5. Her favorite food is paranthas, and she loves drinking beetroot, carrot juice, black coffee, and her favorite fruit are oranges.
6. Ruhi Singh loves animals and supports animal welfare organizations in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
7. Ruhi Dilip Singh loves to dance and plays her favorite music to dance to her favorite tunes.
8. She appeared in the Canadian documentary, ‘The World Before Her’ in 2012.
9. Ruhi Dilip Singh loves keeping herself in shape, for which she indulges in daily exercising and gymming.
10. Ruhi believes she is a very moody person.
11. Ruhi Dilip Singh is an avid traveler and has visited different exotic locations.
12. Ruhi Singh loves horse riding.
13. She loves swimming and cycling.
14. Ruhi Singh has even a grasp on pole dancing.
15. Ruhi Singh is an avid lover of Kungfu and practices it daily.
16. She loves luxurious cars, and currently, she owns a BMW.