Jibraan Khan- Wiki, Biography, Age, Affairs, Father, Movies, Siblings, Family, Parents, Height, Weight, Fitness, Hometown, Childhood
Jibraan Khan is an Indian model and actor who is popular for playing the role of Shahrukh’s son in Kabhie Khushi Kabhie Ghum. He was born and brought up in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. He was born on 4 December 1993. Khan attended Shrimati Mithibai Motiram Kundnani College of Commerce & Economics, commonly known as M. M. K. College.
Hair color- Black
Eye color- Brown
Height – 5’10” (in feet inches)
Weight – 65 kg (in kilogram)
Jibraan Khan was born into a Muslim family in Mumbai, His father’s name is Arjun Firoz Khan, who is an Indian actor, best known for playing the role of warrior-prince Arjuna in the epic TV series, Mahabharat. His mother’s name is Kashmira. He has two sisters – Farah Khan Bari and Sanah Khan.
There’s not much information on his affairs.
After he completed college, he started to work as a dance instructor in the dance academy, Shiamik Daver Institute in Mumbai. He played the role of Dhruva in B.R. Chopra’s TV series, Vishnu Puran in 2000. Jibraan has appeared as a child actor in many Bollywood movies. He played the role of Shahrukh’s son, Krish Raichand in the movie, Kabhie Khushi Kabhi Ghum (2001).
He was also seen in Kyo Kii Main Jhuth Nahin Bolta (2001) starring Govinda and Sushmita Sen. Jibraan played the role of Govinda’s son in the movie.
He was also seen in the movie, Rishtey (2002) in the role of Karan.
Jibraan has also worked as an assistant director for the movie, Brahmastra which stars Ranbir Kapoor, Alia Bhatt, and Amitabh Bachchan. In regard to his experience as an AD, he said:
Actually, I assisted on Brashmastra for almost two years and that is done now. As an actor, the real struggle has just begun to find a good film. What is being offered is not the best, I can say that. I am searching, I am testing, I am auditioning, I am trying to network. It is not as easy as people think.”
Interesting Facts About Jibraan Khan
1. Jibraan is a fitness freak, and he spends his time gymming, playing cricket, and doing other fitness-related activities.
2. He is a dog lover and owns a few pet dogs. One of his dogs’ names was Bruno (February 2004-March 2015).
3. Jibraan smokes and shares pictures of him smoking on his social media.
4. His role model for acting is Dilip Kumar.
5. Jibraan is an avid traveler and he loves to explore new places.
6. He loves playing with kids.
7. Jibraan is fond of dancing.
8. He loves horse riding as well.
9. Jibraan loves swimming.
10. He is trained in martial arts.