21 Interesting Facts About Vidyut Dev Singh Jammwal: Let’s Explore It All!
In this Blog?
Let’s explore the interesting facts about Vidyut Jammwal: Vidyut Dev Singh Jammwal is an Indian actor, martial artist, producer, stuntman, action choreographer, and producer who was born on 10 December 1980. We’ve seen him performing in movies like the Commando film series.
1. He was born in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India. His mother’s name is Vimla Jamwal. Vidyut has one sister.
2. Vidyut’s zodiac sign is Sagittarius.
3. Jammwal’s height is 5’11” (in feet inches) and his weight is approximately 75 kg (kilogram). His eye color is dark brown and his hair color is black.
4. Vidyut Jammwal was born into an army family in Jammu, Jammu, and Kashmir, India. They are three siblings, who have lived in different parts of India.
A few more facts!!
5. His mother ran an ashram in Palakkad, Kerala, India, where Vidyut was also trained for Kalaripayattu.
Kalaripayattu, IPA: [kɐɭɐɾip:ɐjɐt:ɨ̆]; also known simply as Kalari, is an Indian martial art that originated in modern-day Kerala, a state on the southwestern coast of India. Kalaripayattu is known for its long-standing history in Indian martial arts. It is believed to be the oldest surviving martial art in India, with a history spanning over 3,000 years.”11
6. After that, he went to Army Public School, Dagshai, Himachal Pradesh.
7. Jammwal also participated in Gladrags in 2000 and has been residing in Mumbai, India since then. Also, he was working as a model in Delhi since 1996. However on 1 April 2011, he managed to get a debut role in a Telugu movie, named Sakthi. After that, he was seen in the Hindi movie, Force, released on 30 September 2011.
8. Vidyut Jammwal is a vegetarian. Earlier he was a non-vegetarian, however, he turned into a vegetarian in 2002.
9. In 2013, PETA announced him as the ‘Hottest Vegetarian.’
10. His hobbies include watching movies, working out, traveling, and visiting temples.
12. On 13 September 2021, Vidyu Jammwal got engaged to his girlfriend, Nandita Mahtani, an Indian fashion designer based in Mumbai, India. Vidyut is 4 years younger to his fiancee, Nandita.
13. Vidyut’s favorite food is tofu, pani puri, and bhel puri.
14. His favorite place to visit is Rishikesh, India.
15. Jammwal is a fitness freak and follows a tough workout routine every day, which includes running, sprinting, pull-ups, weight training, martial art training, and much more.
16. He is a devotee of Lord Hanuman.
17. Vidyut Jammwal is fond of soaking himself by taking ice baths for hours.
18. Jammwal is fond of driving luxurious cars and riding bikes.
19. Jammwal is a water baby and he loves to swim whenever he gets time.
20. One of his pet names is ‘SINGU.’
21. Vidyut has traveled to many countries for training himself in various forms of martial artists. He has traveled to more than 25 countries, where he has even performed in live shows.
So, that’s that for the facts about Vidyut Jammwal. We hope you know the actor better now.