24 Unique Facts About Shraddha Kapoor
Date Of Birth:
Looking for facts about Shraddha Kapoor? She is Bollywood’s perfect girl next door. She has an enormous fan following that flocks to theatres each time she sets foot on the big screen to watch her entertaining outings.
The 35-year-old gorgeous face made her foray into acting in the 2010 release Teen Patti, followed by a lead debut in Luv Ka The End in 2011. Shraddha Kapoor, however, gained massive popularity after the release of her film Aashiqui 2 in 2013.
For all those eager minds. Here are some unique Facts about Shraddha Kapoor:
- She made her debut in the film Teen Paati, not Aashiqui 2.
- She is very kind and humble.
- Shraddha Kapoor is an excellent dancer. The girl knows her moves.
- She is the niece of Late. Lata Mangeshkar, Nightingale of India.
- Shraddha Kapoor studied psychology at Boston University. She quit after just one year to get into acting.
- She’s A Dog Person. Sorry to all those cat people, but we’re simply stating the facts. Shraddha owns a dog named “Shyloh Babu” with whom she loves to spend time. Shraddha even gave him an Instagram shoutout on ‘National Dog Day’.
- She is very crazy about Jalebi. Her favorite sweet is Jalebi itself.
- Shraddha was scared of a lizard in her room, so she named the lizard ‘Chameli.’
- The actress scored 95% in board exams.
- She is of Marathi ancestry from her mother’s, Shivangi Kolhapure, side.
- Sleep Is The Biggest Secret Of Shraddha’s ‘Beauty Routine’. Shraddha told Indian Express, “…sound sleep is the best beauty product. Sound sleep, one of the most important but underrated things, helps to make you more beautiful.”
- She hates To Wear Makeup. When it comes to acting, wearing makeup is as natural as breathing. But it’s about the industry that Shraddha doesn’t enjoy.
- Shraddha Kapoor told Film Fare that she has never experienced a breakup in love.
- Deals With Stress By Working. Many people agree that work (or something connected to it) is the greatest source of stress. Shraddha isn’t like many, though. She loves her job and finds that staying busy with work is the best way to relieve her stress.
- Shraddha Loves To Clean. Working isn’t the only thing that helps her to relieve stress. She also enjoys tidying her room and other areas of the house to release some tension.
- She’s Passionate About our Environment. She attended protests regarding the Aarey Forests in hopes that the government would change its mind about removing so many trees. She even has a highlight section on her Instagram profile dedicated to the cause.
- Shraddha Kapoor has tackled anxiety after suffering from it for several years until she realized what was happening. She told The Quint, “I was experiencing a lot of physical manifestations of anxiety. Neither I nor my loved ones really knew what was wrong. So whenever we went to get some tests done, everything would come out normal. I was told it’s anxiety.” At first, she was in denial about the diagnosis but has since accepted that it’s okay to have anxiety. She has found that changing her diet and getting more sleep have helped her tremendously.
- In 2016, Forbes featured her as one of the ‘Most successful Asians under the age of 30’.
- In 2015, Forbes India featured her in their ‘Annual Celebrity 100 list’.
- Eastern Eye in 2018 named Shraddha as one of the ‘8 sexiest women in Bollywood’.
- In 2020, Shraddha Kapoor became the third most followed Indian celebrity on Instagram.
- She was also named the Hottest Vegetarian by Peta India.
- Shraddha did her schooling at Jamnabai Narsee School in Mumbai. At 15 years, she moved to the American School of Bombay, where Athiya Shetty and Tiger Shroff were her pals.
- She is also a trained singer and loves to croon. ‘Street Dancer 3D’ and ‘Baaghi 3’ were the last films in which she appeared.
All things considered, people called Shraddha Kapoor a product of nepotism. But through her hard work and kind nature, she won people’s hearts. She actively involves herself in charitable work. The Aashiqui 2 actress is a true beauty inside out and a talented one too. Lets’s Wish her a “Very Happiest Birthday” in advance.
Furthermore, so, there were some amazing facts about Shraddha Kapoor that you had to know. For more blogs like this, stay updated on our space.